Adrian/Milo Appreciation Thread #1

« Older   Newer »
Ariel Evan
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 21:20 by: Ariel Evan

Because they undress dress each other.

Stamps for Fans

SPOILER (click to view)
CODICE
[URL=http://wtbheroes.forumcommunity.net/?t=9232151][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u18/ZooeyDriver/at2.png[/IMG][/URL]

Supporters:

1) Ariel Evan
2) Fiorediloto87
3) ~Eide
4) .ZooeyDriver.
5) ~ M a r y J o
6) =Matrioska=
7) C l o
8) Lavanda
9) ritalaura2000
10) *Grillo*
11) ~ Violet
12) »Giorgy«
13) Ellen Caulfield
14) faby_theslayer

Why do we love them?

1) Perchè il Petrellicest è 70% opera della loro chemistry.
2) Perchè da quanto si toccano pare che se non lo fanno per più di cinque minuti muoiono.
3) Perchè Adrian lo chiama MI!
4) Perchè il figlio di Adrian lo chiama UNCLE MILO!
5) Perchè nello spin-off di Gilmore Girls Adrian voleva interpretare il padre del personaggio di Milo. ERA DESTINO che recitassero insieme.
6) Perchè al provino hanno scartato Adrian perchè era troppo vecchio, ma gli hanno detto "dovreste interpretare dei fratelli."
7) Perchè quando Adri ha qualcosa di decente addosso sappiamo tutti di chi è opera!
8) Perchè vanno in barca a vela insieme alle cinque e mezza del mattino - solo se Adrian porta la zuppa. Se no Milo non viene.

Quotes:

Adrian:
CITAZIONE
Yeah, we’ve become very good friends over the course of six months. We have a lot of things in common and we live near each other, so I’ll pick him up if we have a long ride. We share a lot of the same interests. And he's single, living the single life, while I'm married with kids. So, I think we live vicariously through each other. We give each other a lot.

CITAZIONE
Milo dresses me. I would be here wearing sweatshirt pants and a ragged shirt. I'm serious. You think I'm kidding.

CITAZIONE
Milo Ventimiglia is my Hero.

Milo:

CITAZIONE
[Adrian]'s the bow on the gift

Together:
CITAZIONE
Adrian: Milo is the resident fashionista and for him to don Lederhosen was just beyond comprehension.

Milo: I couldn't take off the beautiful Ralph Lauren suit I had on. I was like, "You've GOT to be kidding me, Adrian."

Adrian: He had his arms crossed. He was like this. *demonstrates*

Adrian: I was like, we've got to do this. We've got to go into the bathroom, put the Lederhosen on, and come out!

Milo: I said "NO."

Adrian: And I said to him, *breathy voice* "Mi, you've gotta do this for me.
Milo: And I said, "Why did you say that? You tell me to do it for you, that means I have to do it."

Adrian: And he did it! He put on the Lederhosen, and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen! This grown man, over here, dressed in a pair of Lederhosen, and he looked quite good! They were surprisingly comfortable.

Milo: They were, in fact.

CITAZIONE
"Eyes, nose," they exclaim, their words bouncing into each other's.

"Look at these two eyes," Pasdar gestures.

"The color thing, and everything," says Ventimiglia, as, side by side, they widen their eyes.

"Exactly the same color," affirms Pasdar.

"Like build and body," Ventimiglia continues.

"It's all right there," interjects Pasdar.

Pictures:

(Mini picspam. Not dial-up friendly.)
SPOILER (click to view)

Videos:

THE hug (plus off-camera ass!smacking)

"Milo dresses me."(plus kissing&hugging)

Lovely interview (plus arm-touching and laughing)

SPOILER for S2. Milo: Hi, I'm Adrian Pasdar
Adrian: And I'm Milo Ventimiglia

Can't breathe without Milo touching your back, can you? (plus hug and more touching and laughing and GUH)

Milo's ass. Adrian's comment: Hmmm.

Edited by ~Eide - 18/11/2007, 10:49

158 replies since 21/10/2007, 21:20   2959 views