Adrian/Milo Appreciation Thread #1

« Older   Newer »
Ariel Evan
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 21:20

Because they undress dress each other.

Stamps for Fans

SPOILER (click to view)
CODICE
[URL=http://wtbheroes.forumcommunity.net/?t=9232151][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u18/ZooeyDriver/at2.png[/IMG][/URL]

Supporters:

1) Ariel Evan
2) Fiorediloto87
3) ~Eide
4) .ZooeyDriver.
5) ~ M a r y J o
6) =Matrioska=
7) C l o
8) Lavanda
9) ritalaura2000
10) *Grillo*
11) ~ Violet
12) »Giorgy«
13) Ellen Caulfield
14) faby_theslayer

Why do we love them?

1) Perchè il Petrellicest è 70% opera della loro chemistry.
2) Perchè da quanto si toccano pare che se non lo fanno per più di cinque minuti muoiono.
3) Perchè Adrian lo chiama MI!
4) Perchè il figlio di Adrian lo chiama UNCLE MILO!
5) Perchè nello spin-off di Gilmore Girls Adrian voleva interpretare il padre del personaggio di Milo. ERA DESTINO che recitassero insieme.
6) Perchè al provino hanno scartato Adrian perchè era troppo vecchio, ma gli hanno detto "dovreste interpretare dei fratelli."
7) Perchè quando Adri ha qualcosa di decente addosso sappiamo tutti di chi è opera!
8) Perchè vanno in barca a vela insieme alle cinque e mezza del mattino - solo se Adrian porta la zuppa. Se no Milo non viene.

Quotes:

Adrian:
CITAZIONE
Yeah, we’ve become very good friends over the course of six months. We have a lot of things in common and we live near each other, so I’ll pick him up if we have a long ride. We share a lot of the same interests. And he's single, living the single life, while I'm married with kids. So, I think we live vicariously through each other. We give each other a lot.

CITAZIONE
Milo dresses me. I would be here wearing sweatshirt pants and a ragged shirt. I'm serious. You think I'm kidding.

CITAZIONE
Milo Ventimiglia is my Hero.

Milo:

CITAZIONE
[Adrian]'s the bow on the gift

Together:
CITAZIONE
Adrian: Milo is the resident fashionista and for him to don Lederhosen was just beyond comprehension.

Milo: I couldn't take off the beautiful Ralph Lauren suit I had on. I was like, "You've GOT to be kidding me, Adrian."

Adrian: He had his arms crossed. He was like this. *demonstrates*

Adrian: I was like, we've got to do this. We've got to go into the bathroom, put the Lederhosen on, and come out!

Milo: I said "NO."

Adrian: And I said to him, *breathy voice* "Mi, you've gotta do this for me.
Milo: And I said, "Why did you say that? You tell me to do it for you, that means I have to do it."

Adrian: And he did it! He put on the Lederhosen, and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen! This grown man, over here, dressed in a pair of Lederhosen, and he looked quite good! They were surprisingly comfortable.

Milo: They were, in fact.

CITAZIONE
"Eyes, nose," they exclaim, their words bouncing into each other's.

"Look at these two eyes," Pasdar gestures.

"The color thing, and everything," says Ventimiglia, as, side by side, they widen their eyes.

"Exactly the same color," affirms Pasdar.

"Like build and body," Ventimiglia continues.

"It's all right there," interjects Pasdar.

Pictures:

(Mini picspam. Not dial-up friendly.)
SPOILER (click to view)

Videos:

THE hug (plus off-camera ass!smacking)

"Milo dresses me."(plus kissing&hugging)

Lovely interview (plus arm-touching and laughing)

SPOILER for S2. Milo: Hi, I'm Adrian Pasdar
Adrian: And I'm Milo Ventimiglia

Can't breathe without Milo touching your back, can you? (plus hug and more touching and laughing and GUH)

Milo's ass. Adrian's comment: Hmmm.

Edited by ~Eide - 18/11/2007, 10:49

~ M a r y J o
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 21:34

Io io io! <3

.ZooeyDriver.
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 21:39

*che bello esser già elencata*
*dies*

Ariel Evan
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 21:45

Be', Zoe, tu Eide e Fiore siete per forza qui di default xD
Li fate voi gli stamps da mettere in firma per il thread, così lo stile è uguale in tutti gli AT, o me ne occupo io?<3

Mary Jo, ti aggiungo :*

.ZooeyDriver.
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 21:52

ci se ne occupa il prima possibile! (ho segnalato l'apertura dell'AT nelle news<3)

~Eide
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 21:58

CITAZIONE
Be', Zoe, tu Eide e Fiore siete per forza qui di default xD

Ariel. per fortuna ci sei tu!:*suffer:
Avevo bisogno fisico di questo AT! DIO!*______*
E la foto nell'header mi fa battere il cuore!>.<

E tra l'altro era necessario un posto per postare questa!*______*

CITAZIONE
LOS ANGELES - "Heroes" Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia put their heads together. They align their profiles to point out how much alike they look. Not surprisingly, they play brothers in the new NBC hit series, which airs Mondays at 9 p.m ET.

"Eyes, nose," they exclaim, their words bouncing into each other's.

"Look at these two eyes," Pasdar gestures.

"The color thing, and everything," says Ventimiglia, as, side by side, they widen their eyes.

"Exactly the same color," affirms Pasdar.

"Like build and body," Ventimiglia continues.

"It's all right there," interjects Pasdar.

Pasdar is the older sibling, Nathan Petrelli, an ambitious overachiever running for political office. Ventimiglia is Peter Petrelli, a male nurse, who is something of a dreamer.

All the main characters in this fantasy drama are ordinary people with extraordinary talents. Both Petrelli brothers can fly — something Nathan's not too keen on voters finding out about. Additionally, Peter is able to pick up on the abilities of other super-powered people... With the series' interwoven elements just beginning to mesh, Ventimiglia wasn't yet sure how close his character has to get to others to pick up their skills. He also was unclear "whether he can retain them."

"It's not like testing your car alarm to see how far you can get before you can turn it off or on," he says, grinning, as he and Pasdar wait for a rehearsal call in their trailer.

What both know is that it's fun to fly, even though it's not as easy as it looks.

"If we didn't have the physical acumen that we have, I think the show would have a different feel, at least in terms of our input, because the flying stuff is difficult to pull off and make look real," says Pasdar.

A few years ago, Pasdar went in to read for the role of Ventimiglia's father in a planned but then aborted spinoff of "Gilmore Girls," the series in which the younger actor had costarred.

That idea would have been something of a stretch, since Ventimiglia is 29 and Pasdar is 41 (and married to Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks and the father of two young sons).

"Ultimately they said, when he (Pasdar) walked out of the room, `Wow, he's really good. You guys should play brothers,'" Ventimiglia recalls.

They met again on the set of "Heroes" on which Ventimiglia had been the first main character cast and Pasdar the last.

"He's the bow on the gift" Ventimiglia says, causing the actors to laugh about the bribe that might have been needed to make him say that.

~ M a r y J o
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 22:03

Grazie <3

.ZooeyDriver.
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 22:05

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
l'avevo anche io da postare!

~Eide
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 22:09

E' una meraviglia!<3
Tra parentesi, la foto dell'header è il mio nuovo sfondo del cellulare!<3

.ZooeyDriver.
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 22:11

parentesi nella parentesi, l'header mi piace un sacco.

Ariel Evan
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/10/2007, 22:28

Anch'io, Eide, anch'io!xD Ho aggiunto alcune quotes dell'intervista in apertura, perchè GUH ù_ù *___*

Adoro anch'io quella foto *_* E grazie Zoe tesora xD In realtà volevo aggiungere qualche dettaglio ma Photoshop ha deciso di NO. Dannato.

ritalaura2000
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/10/2007, 08:11

aggiungetemiiiiiii GRAZIE PER AVER APERTO QUESTO AT MANCAVA....

Lavanda
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/10/2007, 11:08

Aggiungete anche me?

Che bel topic :giuoia:

*Grillo*
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/10/2007, 12:44

CITAZIONE
3) Perchè Adrian lo chiama MI!
4) Perchè il figlio di Adrian lo chiama UNCLE MILO!

veramente? o che carini

C l o
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/10/2007, 12:54

miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii pure ioooo!

perchè quando Adri ha qualcosa di decente addosso sappiamo tutti di chi è opera! :lovvino:

158 replies since 21/10/2007, 21:20   2958 views