Just mistakes-Adam&Iris (peronaggio au), La mia prima fiction... siate gentili...

« Older   Newer »
marty.bishops
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/3/2008, 16:43

Title: Just Mistakes
Author: marty_bishops
Rating: PG i think...
Warnings:just a little bit of angst... but very litlle....
Characters: Adam, Iris (au character)
Summary: Adam and Iris have a little talk about their common destiny....

"Another day is passing by....
Another night is coming down on me....
And i'm still standing here... wondering about all the things that i've done... All the things that i could have changed... All the people that i knew... that i loved... that i missed...
What did i do wrong?
Am i supposed to be a god...
Am i supposed to clean the world...
I lived 400 years and nothing has really changed...so who's guilty for that if not the whole human race...but what if....never mind..."
Adam suddenly stops his talk...
"No, please go on... i want to know what is like for you... i mean... to be immortal...."
He turns to see Iris pale face... her lost but so damn strong eyes...
He doesn't know why he feels such weak in front of her...
"I don't think it could be useful for you... you still so full of hope..so lovely blind..."
She laughs softly, then she wakes up from the bed where she were lying.... ready to face him...
"Do you think that i still see life this way... full of rainbows and flowers...
Believe me, i know exactly how much people sucks! I've always knew! And now this thing... the whole being immortal and with superpowers thing... is a weight... a terrible weight....
I feel like i have the duty to make every single thing right, for me and for the rest of the world... Then i realize that is impossible and i feel like my whole life is, had been and will be JUST A BIG MISTAKE...nothing more than that..."
Iris starts to cry... wasted.... A silence full of meaning is now between them...
"Yeah..." replies Adam after a while "...Just a big mistake"

Edited by marty.bishops - 4/3/2008, 17:42

0 replies since 4/3/2008, 16:43   101 views