Adrian/Milo Appreciation Thread #3, They think they're sexy, and so do we.

« Older   Newer »
Ariel Evan
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/4/2008, 22:07

Because "I think he's sexy" - yeah, he is.

Stamps for Fans

SPOILER (click to view)
CODICE
[URL=http://wtbheroes.forumcommunity.net/?t=9232151][IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u18/ZooeyDriver/at2.png[/IMG][/URL]

Supporters:

1) Ariel Evan
2) Fiorediloto87
3) ~Eide
4) .ZooeyDriver.
5) ~ M a r y J o
6) =Matrioska=
7) C l o
8) Lavanda
9) ritalaura2000
10) *Grillo*
11) ~ Violet
12) »Giorgy«
13) Ellen Caulfield
14) faby_theslayer
15) »Nina Myers
16) AAA_1976
17) ~ Kim
18) An { the rocker }

Why do we love them?

1) Perchè il Petrellicest è 70% opera della loro chemistry.
2) Perchè da quanto si toccano pare che se non lo fanno per più di cinque minuti muoiono.
3) Perchè Adrian lo chiama MI!
4) Perchè il figlio di Adrian lo chiama UNCLE MILO!
5) Perchè nello spin-off di Gilmore Girls Adrian voleva interpretare il padre del personaggio di Milo. ERA DESTINO che recitassero insieme.
6) Perchè al provino hanno scartato Adrian perchè era troppo vecchio, ma gli hanno detto "dovreste interpretare dei fratelli."
7) Perchè quando Adri ha qualcosa di decente addosso sappiamo tutti di chi è opera!
8) Perchè vanno in barca a vela insieme alle cinque e mezza del mattino - solo se Adrian porta la zuppa. Se no Milo non viene.
9) Perchè Adrian lo sogna la notte. No, DAVVERO.

Quotes:

Adrian:
CITAZIONE
Yeah, we’ve become very good friends over the course of six months. We have a lot of things in common and we live near each other, so I’ll pick him up if we have a long ride. We share a lot of the same interests. And he's single, living the single life, while I'm married with kids. So, I think we live vicariously through each other. We give each other a lot.

CITAZIONE
Milo dresses me. I would be here wearing sweatshirt pants and a ragged shirt. I'm serious. You think I'm kidding.

CITAZIONE
Milo Ventimiglia is my Hero.

CITAZIONE
We're both sides of the same coin and it's played out much the same way personally as it has professionally. We complement each other in many ways, both on screen and off screen. I know I'm better when I'm working with him, and I feel better as a human being, outside of work, when we're together.

CITAZIONE
I love you Mi.

CITAZIONE
The bond we share is unique, and would have been forged were we ice fishing in Alaska or baking bread in Bolivia. We just happened to meet up on the set, and a friendship took flight. So to speak…

Milo:

CITAZIONE
[Adrian]'s the bow on the gift

CITAZIONE
[about Adrian's kids] Yeah, Daddy and Uncle Milo. Uncle Daddy. They call me Uncle Daddy.

CITAZIONE
It'd be really, really bad to lose Adrian [Pasdar]. Regardless of whether or not Nathan's character has run its course, losing Adrian on that show for me personally would be a tragedy. It would be a different show.

Together:
CITAZIONE
Adrian: Milo is the resident fashionista and for him to don Lederhosen was just beyond comprehension.

Milo: I couldn't take off the beautiful Ralph Lauren suit I had on. I was like, "You've GOT to be kidding me, Adrian."

Adrian: He had his arms crossed. He was like this. *demonstrates*

Adrian: I was like, we've got to do this. We've got to go into the bathroom, put the Lederhosen on, and come out!

Milo: I said "NO."

Adrian: And I said to him, *breathy voice* "Mi, you've gotta do this for me.
Milo: And I said, "Why did you say that? You tell me to do it for you, that means I have to do it."

Adrian: And he did it! He put on the Lederhosen, and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen! This grown man, over here, dressed in a pair of Lederhosen, and he looked quite good! They were surprisingly comfortable.

Milo: They were, in fact.

CITAZIONE
"Eyes, nose," they exclaim, their words bouncing into each other's.

"Look at these two eyes," Pasdar gestures.

"The color thing, and everything," says Ventimiglia, as, side by side, they widen their eyes.

"Exactly the same color," affirms Pasdar.

"Like build and body," Ventimiglia continues.

"It's all right there," interjects Pasdar.

CITAZIONE
Adrian: We both have sisters, but if I were to choose a brother it would be him.

Milo: I feel the same. We see each other outside the show all the time.

CITAZIONE
Milo, you get your shirt off a fair bit this season. Was that discussed beforehand to make Peter sexier?

Milo: It wasn't specified to me, "Milo, you need to sex it up a bit."

Adrian: You want to know the truth? The truth is that Milo's fans demanded it and I think when fans demand it, the true measure of any real star is that you give them what they want. And when you have a body that is so Adonis-like, there's no reason that you shouldn't share it! We can't beat around the bush. You've got a great body, you've got to end up in handcuffs.

Milo: My friend is making me blush. But, really, I just ended up being beaten up with buckets of water thrown on me.

CITAZIONE
Adrian: [about filming flying scenes] We were literally hugging because we had to. I never thought I'd be suspended three storeys in the air holding another man but if I had to choose a scenario, it would be him.

Milo: Better me then Greg Grunberg. Of course, you could have prefered Sendhil too, so thank you. I appreciate that.

CITAZIONE

Adrian: *puts arm around Milo* I think he's sexy.

[...]

Milo: I get to be about 'this close' away from him in every scene that we do and we're always touching and what not, so yeah, he is a sexy man.

Adrian: *dreamy sigh and looks at Milo lovingly*

Others:
CITAZIONE
[From Beeman's blog] Both Adrian and Milo are strong and have excellent stamina and they were both into it.

Pictures:

(UPDATED picspam. Not dial-up friendly.)
SPOILER (click to view)

Videos:

THE hug (plus off-camera ass!smacking)

"Milo dresses me."(plus kissing&hugging)

Lovely interview (plus arm-touching and laughing)

SPOILER for S2. Milo: Hi, I'm Adrian Pasdar
Adrian: And I'm Milo Ventimiglia

Can't breathe without Milo touching your back, can you? (plus hug and more touching and laughing and GUH)

Milo's ass. Adrian's comment: Hmmm.

"I love you, Mi."

"He's a sexy man." (NEW!)

Fanfic:

The Theory of Serendipity and Other Equations di Ariel Evan

E-le-va-tion! di ~ Kim (NEW!)

Edited by .ZooeyDriver. - 25/9/2008, 21:35

E i d e
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/4/2008, 13:11

Ma che bello, il nuovo thread con tutti i succosissimi aggiornamenti! *w*

~ Violet
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/4/2008, 13:31

La prima foto stronca °__° io veramente *__*

Lavanda
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/4/2008, 13:44

Bellissima apertura *__*

Metto sotto spoiler perchè spagina

SPOILER (click to view)

Edited by Lavanda - 23/4/2008, 14:59

.ZooeyDriver.
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/4/2008, 13:51

maninaaah*___________________*
brava, Ariel!**

Ariel Evan
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/4/2008, 14:12

Thanks girls :*

AAAAAAAAAH OMMIODDIO CAMMINANO SINCRONIZZATI!!! Come House e Wilson *_* Questi uomini mi uccidono, davvero. *sospira morendo d'amore*

CAT_IMG Posted on 23/4/2008, 14:40

Advanced Member

Group:
Heroinomani

*___________* nuovo threaddolo!!! <3<<3<3 (perchè faccio i cuoricini per 'sti due? PERCHE'???!!...)

... hai messo Elevatiooon!!! *________* love youuuuuuuu (ti amavo già prima, ma vabbè, non fa mai male ribadirlo XD)

Lavanda
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/4/2008, 18:02

Milo Ventimiglia and Adrian Pasdar from Heroes were guests on Jo Whiley's Radio 1 show. They did the 7 Song Shuffle....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixkye3oYa8E

.ZooeyDriver.
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/4/2008, 13:20

una nuova belbella foto dai BAFTA!*-*
http://pics.livejournal.com/mata090680/pic/016hy52p

EDIT: che amor eil video, Lavandaaaaah! I Libertines!*____________*

Ariel Evan
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/4/2008, 20:40

La foto è BELLISSIMA, grazie Zoeuccia, stavo per postarla io *_* Sono così shiny e stupendi. I cuoricini sono inevitabili xD

(E, il sentimento è ricambiato, amour <3)

CAT_IMG Posted on 24/4/2008, 22:22

Advanced Member

Group:
Heroinomani

CITAZIONE
8) Perchè vanno in barca a vela insieme alle cinque e mezza del mattino - solo se Adrian porta la zuppa. Se no Milo non viene.

... perchè questa mi suona malissimo...? :P ERY, E' COLPA TUA.

Tutto ciò per dire aggiungi pure me, va, ormai mi spiace se no, poverini XD

.ZooeyDriver.
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/4/2008, 18:17

OUCH.
(se era già stata postata chiedo venia e eprdono)

~ Violet
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/4/2008, 19:20

Zoe.

Lavanda
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/4/2008, 19:58

*___*

Ma...cioè... *____*

*muore*

Ariel Evan
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/4/2008, 20:02

SE ANCHE FOSSE GIA' STATA POSTATA, VALE LA PENA RIPOSTARLA. E ANCORA. E ANCORA. E ANCORA.

Ci sono anche queste quotes:

Adrian on his friendship with Milo: I think we've made a life-long friendship that nothing could sunder.

Jo: Do you wear heels for him?
Adrian: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
Jo: I'd have to see the photographs.
Adrian: He rides shotgun. Let's put it that way.

Altre foto.

Non sono viva. Sono morta e andata in paradiso.

45 replies since 22/4/2008, 22:07   7305 views