Who are you? #6

« Older   Newer »
~Eide
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/10/2007, 14:44

<div id="testResultInfo">

<!--t-->Your Score<!--/t-->: Mohinder Suresh

You scored 41 Idealism, 50 Nonconformity, 41 Nerdiness

<div id="testResultInfoImg">

My father spent his life chasing after this insanity. Now I'm wasting mine trying to prove he was sane.

Congratulations, you're Mohinder Suresh! You're a curious, passionate, and intelligent person. You're prone to changing your mind about the important things in life, though. You're interested in doing what you can to help people who are gifted with special abilities.

Your best quality: You're a maverick intellectual
Your worst quality: Your opinions can change rather quickly and suddenly

<!--t-->Link: The Heroes Personality Testwritten by freedomdegrees on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test<!--/t-->

Ariel Evan
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/10/2007, 14:59

<div id="testResultInfo">

<!--t-->Your Score<!--/t-->: Peter Petrelli

You scored 62 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 37 Nerdiness

<div id="testResultInfoImg">

Do you ever... get the feeling that you were meant to do something extraordinary?

Congratulations, you're Peter Petrelli! You are a compassionate, idealistic person, which is great. You're searching for your identity and purpose in life, and you have a strong desire to be special, and do something great for the world. You're a bit on the emo side, but you have the best of intentions.

Your best quality: Empathy
Your worst quality: EMO

<!--t-->Link: The Heroes Personality Testwritten by freedomdegrees on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test<!--/t-->

Non che ci fossero dubbi xD Però...

.ZooeyDriver.
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/10/2007, 14:59

anche io il suresh!

supernaturalfan
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/10/2007, 20:41

You scored 66 Idealism, 50 Nonconformity, 45 Nerdiness

Are you on the list?
Congratulations, you're Mr. Bennet! You are one mysterious person with mysterious motives. Despite all the mystery, it's clear that you believe what you do is for the greater good, and you are obviously a well-educated person in your field. Your best quality: Dedication to your work/organization/etc. Your worst quality: Keeping too many secrets

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 84% on Idealism

You scored higher than 48% on Nonconformity

You scored higher than 79% on Nerdiness

non mi è andata male anche se mi sento più peter

CAT_IMG Posted on 18/11/2007, 17:56

I'm already there

Group:
Heroinomani

Qui sono venuta fuori Eden *_*

<!--t-->My score on<!--/t--> The Heroes Personality Test:

Eden McCain

(You scored 41 Idealism, 58 Nonconformity, 33 Nerdiness)

I think you really want a donut.
Congratulations, you're Eden McCain! You've got a colorful past, and your persuasive abilities are second to none. In addition, you're a quick thinker with a solid amount of guts.

Your best quality: The art of persuasion
Your worst quality: A fondness for some stereotypically "bad" behavior

<!--t-->Link<!--/t-->: The Heroes Personality Test
(<!--t-->OkCupid Free Online Dating<!--/t-->)

Web Contacts  Top
iSilver `
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/11/2007, 21:01

<table width="375" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"
bordercolor="#000000" border="1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><tr><td>
Which Heroes Character Are You?
</td></tr><tr><td>

<center>
Nathan Petrelli
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

</td></tr></table>

faby_theslayer
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/11/2007, 17:39

<div id=testResultInfo>

<!--t-->Your Score<!--/t-->: Niki/Jessica Sanders

You scored 16 Idealism, 70 Nonconformity, 4 Nerdiness

<div id=testResultInfoImg>

Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm not sure it's me looking back.
Congratulations, you're Niki and/or Jessica Sanders! You get the honor of being the one character who is, in fact, two people! You have an especially dynamic and unpredictable nature. While you may seem like a good, caring, hard-working person at first glance, you have one seriously badass side that can overcome you at any moment. Whenever this side of you comes out, there is no fight you can't win, no obstacle you cannot overcome. Your best quality: Protective instincts -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love Your worst quality: Violent tendencies -- you will stop at nothing for the people you love
<p>

<!--t-->Link: The Heroes Personality Testwritten by freedomdegrees on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test<!--/t-->

...*SallySpeleers*...
CAT_IMG Posted on 26/11/2007, 20:54

<div id=testResultInfo>

<!--t-->Your Score<!--/t-->: Micah Sanders

You scored 54 Idealism, 37 Nonconformity, 50 Nerdiness

<div id=testResultInfoImg>

Can we play Scrabble tonight?
Congratulations, you're Micah Sanders! You're good-natured, intelligent, perceptive, and naturally inclined toward technology. You're also quite innocent and loving. You've got a fondness for computers and Scrabble. Your best quality: You're extremely perceptive Your worst quality: You can be a little demanding at times
<p>

<!--t-->Link: The Heroes Personality Testwritten by freedomdegrees on OkCupid, home of the The Dating Persona Test<!--/t-->

Oh... wow....! :D

7 replies since 19/10/2007, 14:44   139 views